To be honest, I think I was nominated for this Versatile Blogger award awhile back but had no clue what it meant so I thought it was spam… oops! Clearly I pay tons of attention to what is going on in the blog world!
First, a shout out to the blogger who nominated me! Mountain Kait! Thank you, Kait! We were supposed to be marathon twins but I ended up being a little late for the party! She lives in Wyoming and I am super jealous of the beautiful terrain she gets to run and bike in! Drop in and say hi to her if you wish :)
7 random (and not related to running) things about me:
1) I was home schooled from 5th grade through high school. Now you know why I am weird :)
2) I have cooked Thanksgiving dinner every year (except one) since I was 12 years old.
3) If I could do anything I wanted and live anywhere in the world, I would be a personal trainer and live in Hawaii.
4) If I had three wishes, I would wish for a) no traffic, ever; b) no one would ever be rude to others; and c) that my pup would live as long as I do.
5) My parent’s found my name on the license plate of a car. I think I have told this story 3,643 times in my life.
6) I have a scarily accurate ability to determine someone’s personality without even really meeting them. My first impression is rarely off.
7) Piles of crap in my house drives me nuts but my car is probably the dirtest, grossest thing in my possession. Think like clothes, shoes, water bottles, food wrapper, etc…
I am also supposed to nominate 15 bloggers for this award but sadly, I do not read that many blogs anymore… so I nominate my two new favorites!
Head on over and check them out if you have a chance! They are both runners, surprise, surprise that I would like those blogs, right? ;)
Your turn, what is something random about you?