- Today Milwaukee was covered in smoke from a wildfire in Minnesota. The view from my 21st floor office was totally fogged up and kind of creepy :S It also smells like someone is having a HUGE bonfire… Hopefully the fire crew is able to get this wildfire under control – I don’t recall ever having a fire this size impact us in Wisconsin!
- I somehow ended up with a free iced coffee from Starbucks today for lunch I don’t think I was supposed to get it for free but you know what, I’ll take it!! But why does coffee have to be sodarngood?? I give it up periodically because it really does make my heartburn worse but then somehow I get dragged back into drinking this delicious black witches brew every day…..
- I really want to train this boy to run a 5K! Tonight we started out by running “intervals” – aka 1 minute walking and 1 minute running. I am sad to say he beat me and was ready for another lap when I was tired… but then again I need to save my legs for Sunday!!! 4 days, 3 hours and 40 some minutes!!! So excited for some reason I bet he can do it…
- Whole Foods was on Living Social today and this made me REALLY happy Also made 1,000,000 other people happy today Yeepers, that means Whole Foods just made $10,000,000 today. Jealous.
- I have really missed my favorite TV shows and am sadly excited they are starting new episodes next week (Will Beckett live? Will Rachel and Finn actually stay together this season? Is Bones really pregnant??? )
As you can tell by this post. nothing much is going on this week. But I still hope it goes fast I’ll be back tomorrow with a post on my sister’s weekly boot camp BTW – Check out her new blog – it’s still under construction but so cool!