I LOVE Thanksgiving. Like an unhealthy amount. All my favorite foods, dessert everywhere I turn and wine. I would say this might be my favorite day of the whole entire year and this year is no exception! My birthday is actually on Monday so I have that and then three days later, Thanksgiving! It’s like the best birthday present ever But since it’s still 6 days away, I will distract myself from the thoughts of food and sugar with a random Friday post!
1) Yesterday I managed to snag two iPad smart covers + a plastic back cover for $40! Aka half price! I’ve been super classy since I got my iPad and use random blankets and bowls to prop my iPad up when I am watching it. But finally I am moving up in the world and will have an iPad stand! And also my sister will be the recipient of the second since I couldn’t leave her out of the deals!
2) I officially joined a Gym on Saturday and have been there a whopping… 1 time. Um, oops. This is why I was hesitant to join. I am hoping I can turn this around after this weekend!
3) Speaking of this weekend! The Girls on the Rn 5k is Sunday! How has it been 10 weeks already? I swear we just started the season and it’s already over. I am kind of looking forward to having my Tuesday and Thursday evenings back (for gym time) but I am going to miss the girls…
4) Pinterest is that thing that I never knew I needed to plan my Thanksgiving menu. How convenient is it to find a recipe and just PIN IT ON A THANKSGIVING BOARD?!?! Genius!! No more finding recipes and then forgetting about them. And no more pinning things with no intention of baking/cooking what you pin. Finally Pinterest is making sense to me
5) I have become addicted to So Delicious Coconut Coffee Creamer. No, there are not 32 servings in a small container, that is clearly a misprint – ha! It makes French toast taste amazing also!
6) I also NEED to renew my driver’s license!! Like NOW! But I lost my renewal slip… hopefully I can still renew without it. I’m a moron. Maybe I will attempt this at lunch today. It only expires Monday… #procrasinator And I will finally look slightly older than 12 years old on my license (hopefully…)
7) It’s officially cold outside and that makes me kind of sad I love fall while we have pretty leaves and cool temps but once it makes that shift to cold + dead, yuck.
8) This weekend I will start Christmas shopping… I am not that fond of shopping and I swear every year to plan ahead and order stuff online. I think I still will try to for family but for the giving tree thing we do at work, I’ll have to settle for braving the madness.
9) Never leave valuables in your car. Sister’s was broken into on Monday and now we are both paranoid x10 about everything… I really hate that feeling.
10) No long run planned this weekend and that makes me way too happy.
That’s all I got today. Happy Friday!