So if you haven’t heard, today is FRIDAY! The day we wait for all the prior days of the workweek! Such anticipation, such excitement! I can’t be the only one…
But maybe I am the only one who looses all her creativity come Friday? Naaaa, probably not But because of this fact, I apologize in advance for again subjecting you to a totally random and meaningless plot. If you are looking for the meaning of live, try another blog. And if you have pets and want to tear up, read this post of Tina’s. But DON’T read this at work… I learned this yesterday. Thank goodness for office doors! (they also allow for random stretching yoga poses during working hours, shhhh)
So without further ado, here are some random things from my Friday:
1) I am rather gullible. I purchased a medicine ball yesterday after “meaning to buy one” for about 2 years after seeing this workout from Tina Reale. I toyed around with which weight to get but ended up going with 8lbs. Hopefully that’s not too much/not enough but seems like a good place to start. (PS she also had a boot camp going on that sounds really cool! I want to sign up but I told myself marathon training and back recovery are more important right now. Still might see if I can’t figure some way to make it work…I have until March 4th to decide!)
2) I am terribly excited for the Hunger Games movie to come out! We are almost to the one month to go point!! And that makes me very happy! Can’t honestly say the casting goes along with what I imagined everyone to look like but then again, that never happens… Also, totally obsessed with this song. I might be listening to this on repeat (just typed reappeat – lol, if you’ve read the books, ya know about the reaping!) on my run tomorrow…
3) Speaking of my run tomorrow, I am excited that I am finally brave enough to tackle a LONG run! 12 miles on the schedule for tomorrow!! Hopefully my legs still remember to move that far… it’s been almost a month since the fated 14 miler that would be my last for a long time…Man, it really feels more like it’s been a year than a month
4) In case you missed it, Shaun T was on Dr. Oz the other day. Two of my favorite TV people together and doing Insanity! Too funny! They actually did a mini workout so if you ever wanted to try Insanity, do this along with them! But be warned this is Baby Insanity as I said to Sister last night when watching it!
5) If you didn’t see it yesterday, I made a recipe for Homemade Chocolate Brownie Clif bars last weekend and they were on Sister’s blog yesterday! They are so good! I think I decided to tackle the Banana Bread ones this weekend! Fingers crossed!
6) I want to make this recipe but that would just be dangerous. First time I need to bring a dessert to something, it is going to be this…just sayin’
7) It took me a ridiculous amount of time to right this post… that is all.
Random item for the day – go: