Since I am running a 5k tomorrow (!!!), I won’t have time for a true long run this weekend so instead I did a medium long run this morning. I set out for 6 miles at the whopping hour of 5 something o’clock. Here are 6 random bits about these 6 miles:
1) It’s SO much colder this morning! Yesterday it was 20 degrees warmer at this time… Oh Wisconsin, I <3 you – blah!
2) 6 miles is a really long way to run at this time of the morning… but it feels so good now that I am done.
3) I set out on 2 3 mile loops but that ended up making me feel like I was running a 3 mile run and paced myself accordingly… I finished this run with a 9:38 average which is much faster than I normally do a 6 mile run.
4) I want to take a nap now but instead I have to go to work. Yuck.
5) I hope once the time change happens that it’s not quite so dark when I run in the morning…it’s like running at midnight.
6) I’ve missed running and I am glad to be back at it
Happy Friday, Everyone!