My blogging buddy, Allison at Running Through Red Lights, recently nominated me for a fun little blog award that I thought I would respond to today since it’s Friday! Whoot!
I’m totally “borrowing” this from her (and I think she borrowed from her nominator) but the Liebster Award is this:
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. Then create 11 new questions and tag your favorite bloggers to answer them.”
I’m gonna go ahead and answer the questions but instead of passing this on to other bloggers, I’m hoping you will answer some of the questions here! And if you want to answer any on your blog, let me know so I can read up on your answers
I love how these little random questions make you think about such strange things But here are the questions she asked of me and the ones I am asking of you as well!
- Why did you start blogging? - Because once upon a time, my sister had a blog too and I felt left out. I guess she felt intimidated so she quit hers shortly after?! LOL! But also because I wanted somewhere to keep track of my training and races for running, like an online journal if you will.
- What three words best describe you? -
Bitchy, crabby, angryDetermined, anxious, mature. (that paints a real good picture of me, right?)
- What is your favorite comfort food? – Pancakes! That or Chicken Noodle Soup. But probably not together. No, definitely not together…
- What are the top three things on your Bucket List? - Run a marathon was my main one but I kind of crossed that off already…, pay off my student loans before I am 40, run in every state in the US (not an organized race)
- What is one skill or sport you wish you were really good at? – Running! I wish I was more than slightly below average in running. I really love it but the effort it takes and the toll it takes on my body sometimes outweigh the reward I get from crossing the finish line
- What is one goal you would like to achieve this next year? – Oh boy, I think I would like to go a solid two weeks without a stomachache…
- Five things in your gym bag or purse are _____? Just five?! Purse = wallet, checkbook, carmex, bandaids, ginger candies
- When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? – A teacher. I had the coolest pretend classroom set up with bulletin boards and chalkboards!
- Where is your favorite vacation destination? – HAWAII!
- What was your favorite childhood TV show? – oh, another hard one…I recall I really, really liked Boy Meets World when that was still on so that is probably my childhood favorite.
- If you could change careers, what would you do? – Something like a personal trainer or something related to working out and not sitting behind a desk. If question 12 was biggest regret in life, it would be going to school for a desk job! Boring!!!
Your Turn! Happy Friday!