I don’t know why but I am especially glad it is Friday today! I won’t even let the white crap expected to fall outside ruin my mood because I am being optimistic and hoping it does not amount to much! For lack of anything better to post, here are five random things from the last few days:
1) I love Friday’s because I can wear my TOMS to work! And also socks instead of nylons. I am not really sure why but this always makes me excited to get dressed on Friday’s Someone I work with saw me walking in them awhile back and was like “What’s on your feet?” ”Um, shoes?” What do they look like? Sister wants some new ones and it might be hard for me to say no if she places the order anytime soon… Good cause, right?
2) Last night at the gym I had stopped to point someone to the room where class is at and started walking away with my head still turned the opposite direction (only talking a step or two) and almost walked right into someone. My fault or hers?
3) I am very excited to run this weekend. Still not ready to tackle any double digit runs but getting there…
4) There are 100 days until my first marathon. Where is time going? And why does it worry me that I am 100 days away from a 26.2 mile run and only able to hopefully complete 7 tomorrow… room to grow?
5) I have the worst craving for Mexican food from a restaurant. I’ve tried making Mexican at home but it never turns out quite right… Why is that? Not enough sauce and oil used probably… this weekend might just have to include a vat of this…
So there it is! Bring on the weekend!!!
What are you most looking forward to this weekend?