1) Your next two vacations include runs.
2) You are actually looking forward and very excited to run a half marathon even though you are not following any “training plan” (No PRs here folks!)
3) You use stupid acronyms/sayings like PR, BQ, negative splits, shod and PDR like they are words normally people understand. (Personal Record, Boston Qualifier, running faster the second half than the first, wearing shoes and Personal Distance Record)
4) You own more exercise clothes than regular clothes. And you have to do a whole separate load for that kind of laundry each week…
5) You drink so much water, people probably think you have a problem.
6) Your main wish in life is running a marathon.
7) You have a blog that pretty much only talks about running, running and more running.
8 ) You have the ugliest nine toenails in the world (your welcome there are no pictures)
9) Running shoes are a budget item and not a fun expense.
10) You cannot fathom going more than three days without at least running around the block!
Man, I need a life!